Monday, April 6, 2009

Venting

You can convince yourself that you love him more than me, or better than me. And you can tell lies about me, and hate me. You can tell yourself that I am the one that is full of cruelty, but it was you. Your words that drove him away into *my* arms. It was your obsession that made him realize you couldn't be in his life. You can think a million horrible nasty things about me, but they'll never be true. I am what he wants, and I am the one he loves. I'm not sorry, I didn't do anything wrong. Your words were obnoxious, and mostly lies or insane accusations or assumptions based off of no fact whatsoever. You're a horrible nasty shrew, and it's *not* my fault. You blame me, but even you know that I am telling the truth. Do you know why I didn't have to lie to him about you to get him to stop talking about you? Because you actually do suck as a person. You claim all these false things, spread lies and convince people I am little more than devils spawn. But I see through you, I see through your act to the kind of hideous person you are beneath. The more you continue this, the more of an ass you make out of yourself. So, please, be my guest and keep talking. Karma is a far bigger bitch than I will ever be.

No comments: