Friday, March 27, 2009

What happens when naughty thoughts turn to naughty stories...

snippit...

His fingers played with my side as I closed my eyes and arched my back ever so slightly. He touch was gentle, so unlike my previous lovers. The way he gave himself to me completely as his face contorted and his flesh turned flush. In those moments when we came together, we belonged to each other.

My body lay open and waiting as his fingers toyed and teased me, controlling but ever so tender. He owned my nerve endings, every surface crying out for his touch, igniting me and calming me in the same instance.

His moved himself over me, pressing his body against mine and covering my lips with his own. His fingers slid up my sides, one hand finding my breast and teasing my nipple, while the other found its way to my chin. He traced his fingertips down the soft flesh from the base of my jaw down to my collar bone, before wrapping his fingers gently around my throat. He pressed, softly at first, his thumb hovering just above the pulse point. If he could not see the excitement in my eyes, he could surely feel it in the thundering of my heartbeat.

He stared down at me, the shy bite of my lip his cue to continue. He pressed his fingers further into my flesh, enjoying the tiny whimper that escaped from my lips just before he closed my air way. Trust… my life in his hands as his body rocked against mine. My mind turning hazy, my thoughts beginning to fade as I closed my eyes and arched my body to meet his movements. His fingers let up as he crushed his lips to mine, catching my moans in his throat and drinking them down.


/end snippit

No comments: